Monday, April 1, 2013

shopping & easter weekend

What if someone wanted to take you shopping for your birthday and said pick anything you want? What would you pick? My 13 year old niece?!.... she picks a t-shirt, 1 boring t-shirt. I told her to pick another one and she happily did. At least we are 1 step away from her picking black or grey clothes. She also picked a really cute bracelet. Of course I had to get something for myself too...


I got the shorts and top from JC Penny, I don't shop there often and I am always impressed with what they have when I do. The shorts are so flowy and a nice lightweight material, and were only $5!! awesome right. and the top was $10. I LOVE this necklace I found for $6 at a store called charming charlie, it's like accessory overload in that place.

We didn't have any plans for Easter Sunday so I got Babe's basket ready the night before and hid some eggs in the living/ dinning area. He spent the first 30 minutes in the morning just staring at everything and asking who brought eggs to his house. He was so cute, looking out the window and asking if it was a bunny and where was he.


We decided to go to the park after lunch and "who knew" everyone and their mom... and grandma... and everyone else they know... go to the park on Easter? Instead we drove right passed the park and went to my husband's old university campus and walked around, it was actually pretty fun. They have an orange grove there with a little pond, ducks and turtles.



 
How was your weekend?
 

4 comments:

  1. If someone said they would let me pick anything I wanted for my birthday I would have a hay day! Ha ha! I am surprised all she wanted was a t-shirt.
    I love your pictures!! Looks like you guys had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray for ponds, turtles and ducks!
    happy easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Charming Charlie. That's where I go when I need a happy fix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty duck & I love Lucas' smirk with his Easter basket :)

    ReplyDelete