Wednesday, April 24, 2013

vertical color block

I didn't even realize that I would be wearing 2 different color block dresses, 2 weekend's in a row. (you can see my green & blue color block dress here). This past weekend we attended a wedding in Vegas. I actually bought this dress last October for a different wedding (that was also in Vegas) but decided that October was more of a LBD kinda month. I'm glad I saved it for this month because the weather was perfect for this style.

I was super bummed that I wasn't wearing any jewelry. We were actually running late to the wedding and so as we were running out the door I grabbed my jewelry roll (that I thought contained my jewelry) only to find out remember that I had put it in a separate bag so that I wouldn't forget to wear it... as if that makes sense. Of course I would forget I did this.

Earlier that day though I was sporting this beauty...
 

I am so in love with this necklace right now, and of course it helps that I was getting complemented on it left and right. I tried to find it on the forever 21 website to link to it, but couldn't. I did buy it recently though for $6.80. I love forever 21 for their cute, inexpensive selection. I REALLY want this one soon.


linking up with the pleated poppy and style elixir

7 comments:

  1. Love both of your outfits! That dress and that necklace are both GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that necklace too and somehow need to figure out how to get one around my neck! and the dress...perfect for a vegas wedding. thanks for stopping by today...happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfits! That's a shame you forgot your jewellery but the dress still looks lovely on its own.

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous looks! x


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love F21 jewelry - I can get like, 10 things for $50! Such a cute necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for your lovely comment! You look absolutely pretty in that color blocking dress! also the more sporty look combined with the necklace is fab! Many greetings noni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah, I love your necklace! It looks so unique. What a great find :)

    ReplyDelete