Next up, It's time to start planning for my b-day, yay! But first, let's talk about 2013.
I don't usually get too excited about a New Year, because all it means is that I'm getting older, my Babe is getting older and another year has "passed". I also try not to make Resolutions, seriously, I only pick one major thing that I want to do for the year and that way there is no pressure to do a million things I know I won't even attempt. But as I mentioned above...I'm getting older and this year I really want to get some stuff done.
So here are some of the things I am looking forward to getting accomplished in 2013:
- Create a monthly "Bucket" and/or "To Do" list. I'm pretty good about being organized and creating "lists" but I'm hoping to incorporate at least one fun thing a month, hence the "Bucket" part.
- Learn how to type properly (I wrote about how I can't type here)
- make time to read and finish at least two books (harder for me than you might think)
- run a 10k
- take a real vacation
- house related renovations (I won't list them all just in case I only get to one)
- make a Vlog...scary!
- start on a path towards becoming a minimalist....also very scary!
- and finally, as long as the above have been met by some acceptable degree (minus the Vlog thing).... decide if we will have another baby!
Another thing I'm hoping to try, but still on the fence about, is a 365 project as Elsie mentioned on A Beautiful Mess. I would want to try a self portrait a day, not only because I got some new accessories for my camera but also because of the Blog. I LOVE taking pictures of everything and everyone around me but honestly, I feel weird about taking pictures of myself, but maybe I can get use to it if I try it once a day?! I don't know, we'll see.
And in case you are wondering about the whole minimalist thing....I'll be writing about my decision to do it very soon.
Any big plans for you in 2013?