Monday, December 10, 2012

Random

1. Every now and then I REALLY crave soda. So last night as we were snacking, my son said "mom, I want popcorn", I said "I want soda", he said "but I WANT SODA TOO!" .... he has NEVER had a sip of soda in his life (I intend to keep it that way as long as possible), so I thought it was funny.

2. One of the first things I was really excited to do last week when I got my new phone was get on Instagram. I am such a sucker when it comes to taking a million pictures, so it's just another outlet for me. Follow me @ ssotelo98

3. You know that saying "Open Sesame".... Is it really "Open Says Me"? This year our company party will be at the Magic Castle. Apparently this place is amazing and the only way to get in is by invite only. Anyone ever been there? Thoughts?

4. My b-day is exactly 2 months away! Time to start planning a party, one of my favorite things to do. I will have to top my "Sushi making, Sing Star singing and Wine drinking party" from a few years ago, might be tough.....that was a fun night!
 
Today I'm linking up with Lowercase Letters for Miscellany Monday


4 comments:

  1. I'm so addicted to Instagram. I'm on it every second I can :) I'm @faithrphotog

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wine-drinking party sounds like so much fun!! Can't wait to see what you think up for your party this year =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got a lot of "ingredients" to have fun on New Year's Eve! ;)

    ReplyDelete