Sunday, December 2, 2012

Vegas/Weekend Goodness

I don't know if it's just me but as the New Year is approaching the weekends seem to be flying by! Good thing for me, I "kind of" had a 3 day weekend. We stayed an extra night In Vegas after the AU conference and had a chance to venture out. Unfortunately you can't do too much with a 3 year old but at least Babe got to see what Vegas looks like at night.
(I think that might be a fake smile on his face...lol..)
We spent most of the weekend putting up lights/decorating for Christmas. Babe was excited to help his dad measure out the house but bailed after about 2 minutes of holding the lights. He was having way more fun playing with the leaves behind him.
Guess who is up to date with technology, well, "phone" technology .... oh yeah! So loving my new phone. I have been so jealous of all the instagram users and now I get to be one of them. You can follow me @ ssotelo98. Hopefully I can get one of those cool instagram widget's up on my Blog soon.

I hope you had a good weekend too!
And in case you missed it:
Coffee Chat
Autodesk University
Random
Thanksgiving and Black Friday
The Liebster Award
Greatest Accomplishment of 2012

4 comments:

  1. Great pics!;) Time really is flying.:)Would you like to follow each other? Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would probably rather play in the leaves than hang Christmas lights too! :) And very nice phone! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I guess I would prefer the leaves too :)

      Delete
  3. Love the new phone! Instagram is my fave :D

    http://mylifebeingrenewed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete