Hi! My name is Sarah. I'm a wife, mom and a full time drafter.
I live in sunny California and although I dream of living somewhere less populated and less polluted, I know in my heart ... I'm probably stuck here!
My husband and I have been together for 11 years and married for 5.
We have a 3 year old son we call Babe. He completes me :)
I spend most of my days sitting in a cubicle or stuck in traffic on the 405 freeway. As much as I love my job, I love my family and home more and wish the weekends were 5 days long and the work week was 2 days, is that just me?!
In my spare time (the little bit that I have) I love:
- Laughing out loud (I may or may not snort while doing so)
- eating French Fries (I know, that conflicts with exercising!)
- watching all the shows I have recorded on DVR (I'm a T.V. junkie)
- organizing anything I possibly can (otherwise stress increases)
- taking lots of Random Pictures (I'm no professional but have been mistaken for one)
- doing anything Crafty and Party planning related
- and most importantly, snuggling with my boys
(A few more random things about me)
I hope you enjoy reading about all of that and more here on Random Thoughts and Feelings. Please leave a comment when you visit, I'd love to hear from you. Thank you so much for stopping by.