Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Liebster Award


So this morning I'm reading through a post by Elise from Sunday Charm about the Liebster Award and as I get all the way to the end I notice that I'm the last name on her list for people that she Nominated. How awesome is she?! Thanks Elise! I have come across a few blogs with this Liebster Award and I love reading the random questions and answers. So here it goes:
 
 
If you receive this award, there are a few rules that you must follow...

·         Each blogger nominated must post 11 things about themselves.

·         They must then answer the 11 questions the tagger has asked.

·         Blogger then creates 11 questions of their own to ask the bloggers they decide to nominate.

·         They must choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate and link them on their blog post.

·         Finally, the bloggers must be notified of their award!

·         Oh, and there are no tag backs.


11 Things About Me:

  1. I love to eat pizza with a fork and Knife.
  2. I have prescription glasses that I wear "maybe" 5 days a year. and NO, I am not wearing contacts the other 360 days.
  3. I have worked at the same company for almost 13 years!
  4. Even though my husband and I are pretty good at keeping up with technology, we have phones that are about, or over, 4 years old.
  5. I'd rather clean the ENTIRE house, before washing a single dish.
  6. I can't whistle.
  7. hate is a strong word, but I hate liar's.
  8. I do not believe in superstitions.
  9.  I have been in the back of a cop car once. did you know the seats are plastic?! (I might have to write a post about that. then again, the mystery of it is probably better than the real story)
  10. I get so annoyed when people take profile pictures of me because I don't like my nose.
  11. I bought my first car months before I had a Driver's License.


Questions from Elise:

  1. Are you a morning or night person? Night. I HATE mornings.
  2. What is your go-to date night activity? Date night's are so rare with a 3 year old but I'm usually satisfied with a nice dinner out.
  3. Walmart or Meijer or Kroger or Marsh or Target? Target is my #1 spot!
  4. Where are you planning on shopping first on Black Friday? even though I just said Target is my #1 spot, I will be in line at H&M first
  5. Cat, dog or hamster person? I don't have any pets but we had a bunny that I LOVED so much and was seriously devastated when he died.
  6. Are you comfortable singing in front of people? NO, but I will after several bottles of Wine and Sake... you don't want to know.
  7. If you were an animal, what animal would you be? A Bird! I could be free to fly anywhere and everywhere.
  8. What Harry Potter movie is your favorite? I'm going to say the first one because it's the only one I really remember.... I would really like to have a marathon though before I watch the last one.
  9. What is your favorite family holiday tradition? Getting together at my grandma's house and tasting all the different foods everyone brings. I have 8 Aunt's, 8 uncle's and about 21 cousins (most of them with someone/married and have kids of their own) so that is always fun.
  10. How many times a day are you on Facebook? usually once.
  11. What is one gift/talent you wish you had? I REALLY wish I could play the Piano!

Questions for my nominees:

  1. What do you like best about blogging?
  2. If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
  3. Hot weather or Cold?
  4. Are you a "fly by the seat my pants kinda gal" or do you "plan" everything?
  5. Any New Year Resolutions?
  6. What is your favorite accessory?
  7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
  8. Are you crafty?
  9. Are you superstitious?

and because I absolutely can't think of 2 more question's, without feeling like I'm invading someones privacy, I'm going to steal these last few from Elise

  1. Are you a morning or night person?
  2. What is one gift/talent you wish you had?


And now, I nominate... (only 5 people) sorry, I'm breaking the rules. I don't actually "know" any other bloggers. But I'm going to attempt to reach out to a handful :)
 
 
Rachel from Topaz N Pearls
Katie from Dusty Window Panes
Emily from The Life of Mrs. A
Kiana from Kiana Bates


5 comments:

  1. You are the sweetest ever! Thanks so much for the nomination. Loved getting to know more about you through your questions. Happy Thanksgiving!

    XO Emily
    www.bupster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun what a great idea! Thank you so much Sarah! I can't wait to do my post on this! You made my day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you so much!
    Happy Thanksgiving :)

    <3 Kiana
    kianabates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea!!! Thanks so much for asking me, what an honor!!! Can't wait to start working on this. Thank you, Sarah and happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award.

    I'm really curious to find out how and why you ended up in the back of a police car...do tell!

    ReplyDelete