So this morning I'm reading through a post by Elise from Sunday Charm about the Liebster Award and as I get all the way to the end I notice that I'm the last name on her list for people that she Nominated. How awesome is she?! Thanks Elise! I have come across a few blogs with this Liebster Award and I love reading the random questions and answers. So here it goes:
If you receive this award, there are a few rules that you must follow...
· Each blogger nominated must post 11 things about themselves.
· They must then answer the 11 questions the tagger has asked.
· Blogger then creates 11 questions of their own to ask the bloggers they decide to nominate.
· They must choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate and link them on their blog post.
· Finally, the bloggers must be notified of their award!
· Oh, and there are no tag backs.
11 Things About Me:
- I love to eat pizza with a fork and Knife.
- I have prescription glasses that I wear "maybe" 5 days a year. and NO, I am not wearing contacts the other 360 days.
- I have worked at the same company for almost 13 years!
- Even though my husband and I are pretty good at keeping up with technology, we have phones that are about, or over, 4 years old.
- I'd rather clean the ENTIRE house, before washing a single dish.
- I can't whistle.
- hate is a strong word, but I hate liar's.
- I do not believe in superstitions.
- I have been in the back of a cop car once. did you know the seats are plastic?! (I might have to write a post about that. then again, the mystery of it is probably better than the real story)
- I get so annoyed when people take profile pictures of me because I don't like my nose.
- I bought my first car months before I had a Driver's License.
Questions from Elise:
- Are you a morning or night person? Night. I HATE mornings.
- What is your go-to date night activity? Date night's are so rare with a 3 year old but I'm usually satisfied with a nice dinner out.
- Walmart or Meijer or Kroger or Marsh or Target? Target is my #1 spot!
- Where are you planning on shopping first on Black Friday? even though I just said Target is my #1 spot, I will be in line at H&M first
- Cat, dog or hamster person? I don't have any pets but we had a bunny that I LOVED so much and was seriously devastated when he died.
- Are you comfortable singing in front of people? NO, but I will after several bottles of Wine and Sake... you don't want to know.
- If you were an animal, what animal would you be? A Bird! I could be free to fly anywhere and everywhere.
- What Harry Potter movie is your favorite? I'm going to say the first one because it's the only one I really remember.... I would really like to have a marathon though before I watch the last one.
- What is your favorite family holiday tradition? Getting together at my grandma's house and tasting all the different foods everyone brings. I have 8 Aunt's, 8 uncle's and about 21 cousins (most of them with someone/married and have kids of their own) so that is always fun.
- How many times a day are you on Facebook? usually once.
- What is one gift/talent you wish you had? I REALLY wish I could play the Piano!
Questions for my nominees:
- What do you like best about blogging?
- If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
- Hot weather or Cold?
- Are you a "fly by the seat my pants kinda gal" or do you "plan" everything?
- Any New Year Resolutions?
- What is your favorite accessory?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Are you crafty?
- Are you superstitious?
and because I absolutely can't think of 2 more question's, without feeling like I'm invading someones privacy, I'm going to steal these last few from Elise
- Are you a morning or night person?
- What is one gift/talent you wish you had?
And now, I nominate... (only 5 people) sorry, I'm breaking the rules. I don't actually "know" any other bloggers. But I'm going to attempt to reach out to a handful :)
Maggie from Sweet Peas and Lucky Honey
Rachel from Topaz N Pearls
Katie from Dusty Window Panes
Emily from The Life of Mrs. A
Kiana from Kiana Bates