Sunday, November 4, 2012

Weekend Goodness

This weekend I got to spend a LOT of quality time with my babe. My husband is helping out his dad with some clean-up/fixing up around his house, and therefore it was just the 2 of us hanging out. On Saturday we visited my cousin in her new house. Babe got to play with his cousins and we went shopping for a few things that she needed for the house. On Sunday we visited my parents and saw Brave at the movie theater. I know it's not playing there anymore but it is at the dollar theater! I love going to see movies like that, especially with a kid (just in case he falls asleep or doesn't like the movie). Luckily he loved the movie and only said he was tired once, about 5 min. before the movie ended. Sure enough he fell asleep before we even got out of the parking lot. We got lunch and spent a whole hour wandering around Wal-mart just to purchase a tiny vase that cost $1. Kind of waste, but whatever. Afterwards we spent the rest of daylight in my father in laws backyard.
I never really noticed before but some of the grass back there reminds me of a meadow.
It was really pretty back there today, I don't know if it's because the sun was setting or because I was really enjoying watching how happy my babe was running around with the dogs. Whatever it was, we both had a good weekend. 
I hope you had a good weekend too!
And in case you missed it:

2 comments: