Sunday, December 9, 2012

Weekend Goodness

On Saturday Babe and my husband went to my father-in-laws for the day so I had a chance to get some present wrapping done. I love wrapping presents, even more than I love shopping for them (well, most of the time). I also finished putting up the final Christmas decorations, which lead to me insisting we take a family picture in front of our fireplace. I begged the boys "all I need is one good shot, just one!" and my husband said "alright, you hear that babe, we just have to take one picture"...lol.... oh, they wish. Luckily, we only took about 6 and then Babe took over the camera for a few shots, what a natural he is!
Seriously, he took this picture!
We ended our weekend with Boba Teas, Habit burgers, mini pumpkin croissant's (I'm so over Pumpkin btw) and Edward Scissor Hands.

I hope you had a great weekend too!
And in case you missed it:
Random
Disneyland Part 1
Disneyland Part 2

1 comment: