Wednesday, April 3, 2013

coral galore

I'm in love with this color right now.
It's so bright and fun and goes with so many other colors.
I can't wait to pair these flats with everything I possibly can.


 
I don't think I previously mentioned how gloomy the weather was on Sunday,
which was a little disappointing because I usually associate official Spring with Easter... just me?!
But at least it was warm enough to officially wear an article of clothing that is above the knee, woo hoo!
 
linking up with the pleated poppy and style elixir

5 comments:

  1. i spy some things that need to make their way into my closet...especially that hat! *cute* look and perfect for a spring day...even if the sunshine was not at its best! thanks for stopping by today and leaving a sweet comment. happy wednesday;)

    chandra
    astylishlittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! I love the flats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really warmed up to this color, too. And I love that skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to add more coral to my closet! I love the way you styled it - especially those shoes!

    ReplyDelete