Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cara Box

If you haven't heard of Cara Box you might want to check it out here and maybe participate in the future. Who doesn't love receiving gifts in the mail right? This is the first time I have participated in the Cara Box Swap and I got paired with Lindsey from Follow the Ruels (you can see what I got Lindsey here) and Angela from Adventures to Remember. I'm so happy that I found these 2 new blogs to read through this swap, both girls are great. Lindsey is engaged and Angela just finished Grad school, both are at very exciting milestones in their lives. Check them out when you have a chance.

On with my Cara Box from Angela. The theme was "Go Green". Angela did an amazing job putting my gift together, not only did she do well with the theme but she incorporated some of my favorite things. Seeds to plant my own morning glory's... and a guacamole mix, love!


I can't wait to paint my nails and use my new tumbler. So perfect for my long commute. Thank you so much Angela. And thanks to Kaitlyn from Wifessionals for hosting a fun swap.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you did the Cara Box! It's so fun! Looks like you got some pretty sweet gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your box looks fabulous, who doesn't love guacamole?!?!?! I LOVE IT and the tumbler too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that nail polish color!
    Jennifer @ utahqueenofchaos.com

    ReplyDelete