Friday, March 29, 2013

a few shout outs

My number one shout goes to my niece Nicole. If I never have a little girl of my own, at least I have a god daughter. Today she is 13!! I still remember her as a happy, chubby baby and I wished she was mine. She has so much life ahead of her and I can't wait to see the amazing things that will be accomplished. Happy Birthday!! Looking forward to spending the whole day with her tomorrow, and spoiling her... I mean, 13 is huge right!?


Today I also wanted to give a shout to a few fellow bloggers who are just some really amazing girl's. I do not know them personally, nor do I have any type of sponsor relationship with them.

Kristen at KV's Confessions. She is such a sweet and honest girl with some amazing design skills. Kristen's blogs was one of the first blogs I was really into (way before I even started blogging). She really is an inspiration and I always look forward to what she has to say.

TJ from His Little Lady. I came across her blog a few months ago and so glad I did. I love reading her post's about her love for her husband or her fun adventure's like going to Sundance and Germany (in a few weeks). She JUST turned 25 and right now she is hosting a whooptee giveaway... she is giving away 3 tee's that she designed.

Brenna from Life after Laundry. I only recently came across her blog and so far I love her sewing projects (I definitely want to try these reusable swiffer duster cloth). She recently nominated me for the Liebster Award, super sweet! BUT I actually wrote a Liebster post here. I wanted to say thanks Brenna and I look forward to future DIYs and sewing projects from you.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet post :) I hope you have a great weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love TJ! She has the cutest blog, and her photos are always so pretty. And aw happy birthday to your niece! 13 is absolutely huge, so she's got quite the day ahead of her ;) She sounded adorable as a baby (i imagined chubby cheeks and all) and i bet she's growing to be a lovely girl. you two have fun!

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your neice! Thirteen is a big deal!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting these links, I had fun checking out these bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this shout out Sara! You are the sweetest :) I'm so thankful to have met wonderful readers and bloggers like you through this online community! xoxo

    ReplyDelete