Friday, March 22, 2013

babe lately

While babe was playing in the bubbles I walked in to check on him with a Twix in my hand.
He said "hey, can I have some?"
me: no
babe: why not?
me: because your taking a bath, you can't eat while taking a bath
babe: why not?
me: because!
babe: did you say beeecuuuuz?


Babe and I were sitting at the kitchen table and he started getting too excited, jumping around (we were pretending to be characters on Blue's Clue's). he reached for an envelope and totally slipped off the chair (which is one of those bar height chairs) and lands directly on his feet as I reach and slam his hand against the table.
me: oh my gosh! are you ok
babe: don't do that. I'm fine, I'm fine. I just stand up.
me: ok, I see that you landed on your feet, but I'm more worried about your hand because I tried to catch you
babe: But you DIDN'T catch me mom!
we all started laughing.

Babe had a physical this week (getting ready for Pre-K... BUT we have to go back for shots since he isn't officially 4 yet! ... whole other story behind that but don't even get me started). He did SO good, he is such a big boy now, it makes me so sad (and excited... because he's excited) that he will be starting school.
He is growing up so fast.


And speaking of him growing up... yesterday was the first time he was able to cross the balance beam at the park all by himself! He was never tall enough to reach the bars on on the sides to help him across.


I love my Babe!

4 comments:

  1. Too too cute!! He's so handsome:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! I love these kind of every day stories! They do grow so fast, how exciting for him to start school though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! :)

    I wanted to invite you to our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs Friday nights till the end of Monday, come link up if you have some time :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/03/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little man is so darn cute!! Love the pictures and fun stories :D
    Following you via Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete