Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine Blogging Party

A few weeks ago I saw a post for a Valentine Swap hosted by: Casey, Nicole, Lauren, Alycia, and Ashlee . This is the second swap I have participated in, the first was a Fall Friendship swap, which I loved. So I was really excited to participate in a Valentine swap. I was paired with Amy from Sweet Home Santa Barbara. Can I just say how fitting it is that she has the word "sweet" in her Blog name, she really is a sweet girl.


I was really excited to receive my package from Amy, and here's why...
How gorgeous is this scarf?! I LOVE this color so much.
And yummy scents! 
I haven't actually opened the Almond soap yet but I can just imagine how amazing it is.
I seriously love Almond!

The frame has a cute little saying on the front that reads 
"we do not remember days; we remember moments..."
Thank you so much Amy! I love everything!

4 comments:

  1. That scarf is gorgeous! What a fun swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift! I love that scarf and I received a candle, too!

    http://likeordinarylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I am so glad that you liked everything!! It was so fun shopping for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Valentine blogging party was so much fun! That scarf is so pretty! I can't wait to do another swap!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete