Monday, February 4, 2013

Random

1. Did you know, if you aren't into football, a good day to go shopping is on Super Bowl day.

2. Speaking of shopping, I was on the fence about these wedges but they were on sale for $15 and the color is just SO pretty. I went to ring them up and the lady said $5.44!... I said "Are you sure?" So excited I didn't pass them up, I'm really loving Charlotte Russe lately.
3. Would you get offended if someone asked if you were sick and you weren't? Yeah, that happened to me today. I didn't get offended though. I just explained that I was SUPER exhausted and it was definitely showing.... Monday's, what do you expect.

4. At least I got to eat this Tornado Potato for lunch
5. Don't you want a $10 Target gift card and a bracelet?! Because I'm giving that away this month for my Birthday. The odds of getting it are pretty good right now. Check it out HERE

Today I'm linking up with Lowercase Letters for Miscellany Monday






4 comments:

  1. GASP! Those shoes are FANTASTIC! What a steal. Good for you. And the potato tornado? That looks delish! Thanks for stopping by my blog for Miscellany Monday - its very nice to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, it was a really nice weekend, full of good food, friends and fun =) Hmm never thought about that before....guess if you're not into watching the football game, it's good to take advantage of that Sunday in other ways! =) Nice deal and cute shoes! And that potato looks yummy, too! Hope you rest up tonight!

    ReplyDelete