Friday, February 1, 2013

February !

It's February... which means it's my Birthday!
I know my birthday is technically only "one" of the days in February but since my birthday is close to the beginning of the month, I like to start celebrating early. Lucky for you because I want to give one of you a birthday gift, and who cares if it's not YOUR birthday, doesn't that just make it better? So here it goes, the first and "maybe" only time I will "giveaway" anything. I want to give you a bracelet, made by me (pictured on me above) and a $10 Target gift card AND I just might make a cute little envelope to put them in.
What do you have to do? You have 2 options, you can do one or both, your choice.

1. Leave me a comment with the exact circumference of your wrist (I will leave about 1/4" extra)

2. If you are a GFC follower (or become one by pushing on the "join this site" button),
 leave a separate comment with the name you follow.


*please make sure there is a way for me to contact you and US residents only please.

I will be announcing the winner on my Birthday Sunday, Feb. 10
Another good thing, I think you, yeah YOU have a pretty good chance of winning.
Good Luck! And Happy Birthday!




5 comments:

  1. Yayy for your birthday month!! I'm a follower via GFC :)

    I'll need to measure my wrist, so if I have a chance then I'll post that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I follow via Google Friend Connect (under Kristin). Happy birthday month to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bday! My wrist is 5 1/2". :D

    ReplyDelete