Monday, February 11, 2013

Random

1. I had today off from work... just because.

2. Babe has been with my SIL since Friday. My husband went to pick him up today so in addition to having the day off, I had the whole day to myself.

3. I decided to ...
... stay in bed until 9:30am!
... finish my shopping trip that I started yesterday. I'm really glad I decided to go back to the mall because I found some really cute pink pants for $7.50 (originally $25) and a Fedora for $5.50 (originally $17), both from Target! And some pretty floral lace pattern shorts... woo hoo... I love a good shopping trip.
... and order a large pepperoni pizza for lunch. Yes... a LARGE pizza for myself.
I ate 3 slices.
4. After lunch I spent the rest of the day and night watching Gossip Girl, the Vampire Diaries and Revenge on my DVR. It was a good, relaxing day.

Linking up with Lowercase Letters for Miscellany Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Great bargains that you had. The hat looks really nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great deals! Also, I love Vampire Diaries! I've wondered about Revenge... I should check it out!

    ReplyDelete