Wednesday, February 27, 2013

orange tights

I bought this dress last spring, on clearance for $14, at Target. I wore it to death through the next 2 seasons. But then one day I saw a girl at work wearing the exact same dress and I was over it, just like that. I haven't seen her wear it in a few months so I thought i would get a little creative with the way I put it together...hence the orange tights.



I have to admit that after being on the drill team in high school I steered clear of tights for a LONG time, but how can I resist all these cute colored one's.

Linking up with the Pleated Poppy

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit, girl! You're rocking those colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the bright colors in this outfit! I especially love the color of the tights, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those colors are pretty. you look great!

    www.roothless-xo.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it with the orange tights! you should show the girl at work who wore it best-hahaa.

    ReplyDelete