Saturday, February 9, 2013

today...

... I think I need 2 cups of coffee.

... is suppose to be one of the coldest nights.

... I am getting excited about shopping tomorrow
(silly, I know. But shopping on your actual b-day is so much fun)

... I am looking forward to drinking wine and eating cupcakes!

I was looking for a picture of a cupcake (because I know I have so many)
but this one of Babe on my birthday last year is so cute, I couldn't resist.

 
Have you entered my Birthday gift giveaway HERE.
A bracelet (made by me) and a $10 Target gift card.
I will be picking a winner tomorrow night.

3 comments:

  1. Have a happy happy birthday tomorrow!!!!! Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and enjoy your shopping trip!! And the wine and cupcakes, YUM!

    ReplyDelete