Wednesday, February 6, 2013

new glasses

In the past few weeks I have read so many reviews about Firmoo from other Bloggers, while anxiously waiting for mine to arrive. I have mentioned in the past that I wear prescription glasses about 5 times a year (and do not wear contacts the other 360 days). I don't have bad, or even half bad vision but every now and then I get the WORST headaches from staring at the computer all day.
Anyway, I decided to go with a non-prescription, just for fun... fashion pair.
The last time I bought glasses was about 6, maybe even 8, years ago! I hate buying glasses (even sunglasses) because my face seems so small when I try ANY pair on. So it may seem silly, but the way I chose a frame was by picking the smallest width that was available to me (and they still seem kind of big huh?!)
I like the shape and the cute design on the inside of the frame. The frame is really great quality, very sturdy, which is good because if I want to, I can pop in a prescription. I have to admit that I wasn't SUPER impressed with the selection BUT for the great prices I guess the selection is decent.

A little bit more About Firmoo.com
Firmoo.com is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. They have always been committed to offering customers the best quality products at the most affordable prices.What’s more, Firmoo launched a first pair free program. You just need to pay shipping.


So, If you need a new pair of glasses at a good price, I suggest checking them out.

4 comments: