Friday, May 3, 2013

crinkled sheets

Blog every day in May. Day 3, Friday: Things that make you uncomfortable

I actually had a hard time thinking of something for this. The best I came up with right off the top of my head was messy, crinkled sheets. It's weird, I know, but I absolutely can not sleep comfortably if the sheets aren't perfectly straight. When I was younger my brother use to say I looked like a mummy, because I would go to sleep and wake up with my sheets looking exactly the same, perfectly straight without a wrinkle. I honestly never really thought anything of it until I started sharing a bed. My husband doesn't care about the sheets. They could be half way on the floor, bunched at the bottom of his feet, and he will be like "what's the problem?"

So that's what makes me uncomfortable.

Is that not the type of answer you were expecting?
 
Ok fine. So I get really uncomfortable when an engineer is standing over my shoulder while I am trying to work. Also, I don't like talking to co-workers or strangers right after I eat for fear that I might have something stuck in my teeth. And being in the restroom at work at the same time as a co-worker.
 
I'm noticing a pattern here... I think my co-workers make me uncomfortable.
 
Linking up with Jenni

1 comment:

  1. That's too funny! It drives me nuts when sheets aren't on the bed perfectly because when they bunch up it's super uncomfortable! Just like wearing socks to bed then waking up to realize one got lost in the blankets some where.

    ReplyDelete