Friday, May 24, 2013

3 bad traits

Blog every day in May. Day 24, Friday: Your top 3 worst traits

1. I'm probably the most impatient person I know (except for my 4 year old son). And if you are anyone besides my husband, you might not believe me. The thing is, I REALLY try to be as patient as possible and it kills me inside. You know that little wheel that starts spinning on your cursor when it's "thinking"... every time.... every time.... I just want to throw my mouse at the computer. I could go on and on about all the things I get impatient about... from my co-workers, my commute, our Internet connection at home, slow drivers, my husband, my son.... the list goes on and on, and so I will spare you.

2. I'm kind of a "messy neat freak". What?! Yeah, I can't stand a mess, it drives me crazy, It stresses me out to the point where if the living room is messy I just want to leave my house. But walk by my bedroom and you will see a pile of clothes that I just don't feel like putting away or 3 pairs of shoes just sitting right in front of my closet, my dresser so cluttered I can't tell if my brush is on it. I feel bad for my husband because I'm always complaining about the rest of the house but omg if he opens his mouth about how messy I have the bedroom... poor him.

3. ummm... so I'm having a hard time thinking of a 3rd one but I guess I have a really bad potty mouth. I have gotten a little better since my son started repeating the things we say but I definitely think I can still scale back a bit. It might help if I stop listening to Kesha.... don't judge! If my husband were writing this he might say that my 3rd one should be that I even listen to Kesha.
 
and just in case you want to forget all that above,
here is a picture to remind you of how sweet I really am.


I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

linking up with Jenni

5 comments:

  1. I can be crazy impatient too! So glad I'm not the only one :) I am also a messy neat freak. My messes don't bother me, but other peoples drive me insane.
    Hope you have an amazing weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very impatient but I have a horrible potty mouth! I have cut back significantly since an incident at a restaurant with my son but I still can't stop it sometimes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't we all have a potty mouth? I know I do! And I strangely know what you mean about being messy and a neat freak...haha. Your outfit is super cute! I love the top!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, these days I think it's hard not to be a bit of a potty mouth. So I think almost everyone falls into that category.

    http://mels-corner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. very very cute top, did you make it?? I hope all is well. Just stopping by to say HI :)

    Abi K

    ReplyDelete