Friday, September 21, 2012

The Blvd

Recently I went to visit my parents in Lancaster. I don't get out there as often as I should or even as often as I'd like to, but it's crazy how much the Antelope Valley has changed since I graduated from High School and got the Heck out of there!
If you know the A.V., you know what I mean.
 Anyway, case in point: "The Blvd"
 
 
 
When I was younger I remember Lancaster Blvd. being the street
we had to drive on to get to the movie theatre.
It was also the street where the the Library, Bank and Post Office were located.
But now it's lined with cute little shops and cute little places to eat and they have those cool parking spots that are located in the middle of the street (between the two lanes).



 





 
 I was really hoping to check out a little Cafe that my sister-in-law recommended but was disappointed to find out it was closed on the day we went. Maybe next time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment