Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Favorite Item in my Closet

I love when Blogger's do a Link Up, it's such a great way to see a Blog I may not have come across yet. Today I decided to Link Up with Merrick's Art, she is super talented with a sewing machine and has such cute style. She has a series with her sister's called "Sister's Share It All" and yesterday their topic was "Favorite Item in my Closet".

I decided on this blue Crochet Sweater
 

First I paired it with a maxi skirt and tank top for a casual look.
 
 
 
Then I paired it with Jeans and a Blue Poplin shirt for work.
 
I love this little sweater so much that I have it in Cream as well, although I feel like the cream colored one can only work as a more casual look at all times.

 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I really liked your look too. My torso is too short to wear a long chambray ...lol..

      Delete
  2. So glad I'm not the only person who buys the same item in multiple colors! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank "you" guys for letting us join in :)

      Delete
  3. Such a versatile piece! Thanks for joining us in the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really enjoy your blog and was excited to be a part of the linkup.

      Delete