Sunday, September 16, 2012

Butter London


I bought my first Butter London Nail Lacquers last summer
 
 Minger, Scoundrel, Tramp Stamp and Blowing Raspberries
 
And have been obsessed ever since! I want them ALL!
So far I have 13 bottles of Butter London Lacquers. The 4 above, the following 7

Cheeky Chops, Wallis, Chimney Sweep, Lady Muck, Queen Vic, Trout Pout, and Yummy Mummy
 
And the 2 newest additions

Teddy Girl and Royal Navy


I also have the Base coat, Top coat and Cuticle remover.
What do I love most about Butter London?
Their Names for one. The formula is great and the color choices are so pretty and different.
Highly recommended.
 

3 comments:

  1. OMG I love that polish! You have quite the collection...I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! All the colours look great! I particularly like the lavender and mustard ones! I've never seen any Butter products, I guess I'll need to find some! :)
    xxx,
    Lilah
    http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete