Monday, July 29, 2013

boys and chores

So after a bit of an "almost" melt-down, I'm happy to say the days following have been completely the opposite. My husband and I had a talk about the chores that need to be done and decided to create a chore chart. I have a feeling nobody will follow it except for me, but I kind of don't care. It will relieve the stress in a sense that it's there and if I'm wondering who's turn it is to sweep, I can look at it and think "ok, it will get done tomorrow" and let it go (hopefully!).

On Saturday we visited my cousin so we can discuss some upcoming baby shower details (for her, not me). And after we did that and had some delicious mini hamburgers (seriously... make some mini burgers using the Hawaiian dinner rolls. You will not regret it), we decided to get our hair cut, long over due for both of us. It was nice to leave the kids playing, with our husbands for a bit.

By the time we got back to her house, my brother was there with his family so that I could take his boys for a few days... yes, we have a house full of boys right now. Babe is having a blast. And I'm loving it because he is not bugging me AT ALL, he is just spending every second playing with his cousins... I'll miss them when they leave.

summer 2012
 
I haven't had a chance to take pictures of them since they got here but they are camping out in the backyard tonight and I hope to sneak in on them in the morning.
 
follow along: Bloglovin // Facebook // G+ // RSS // Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment