Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sick and Packing

I remember a time when the top items on my list of “things to not forget while packing” were : toothbrush, face wash/moisturizer and deodorant. Now the things at the top of my list : camera/charger/flash, laptop/charger/usb cable, phone/charger , and then….toothbrush….blah blah blah. When did technology become such a part of our everyday lives that it consumes us?! As I packed all of the above mentioned electronic devices I decided that I needed a magazine and book to feel more like “me” and not some person that is drawn and attached to the allure of some fancy object.
We're in Las Vegas for a wedding tomorrow and My Babe is sick! Last night he had a fever, but luckily it didn't last long. This morning he woke up saying he was "feeling much better" , But he still keeps asking "why does my nose keep dripping?" I hope he is much much better tomorrow because I know how much he loves dancing! And I have some new dancing shoes! I just hope I don't fall in these.

No comments:

Post a Comment