Monday, August 12, 2013

i'm still here

Oh Hi! Can you believe it's been a whole week since I posted anything... literally ANYTHING... no blog, no FB, no Instagram.
So this is what happened:
last weekend we went camping at the lake right, of course there is no WiFi but then we get home on Sunday and discover we had no internet. I remember being pretty bummed that I wouldn't be able to post my camping pictures right away but it would only be a 24 hour wait for the cable guy to come out and see what the problem was. Monday rolls around and first thing babe does when he wakes up is puke all over himself. I head to work (I have no choice) and check in with my husband every hour all day but babe is still sick. I get home and we have internet so I take care of babe and post a few pics from our trip. Tuesday after work I take this picture in preparation for a Wed. outfit post and less than 2 hours afterwards... I get sick!!

 
I was up all night and puking every hour till 5:00 am on wed. I spent most of Wednesday on the couch feeling like crap and stayed home Thursday as well. But come Friday I was back at work, and as soon as work was over I was in baby shower mode for my cousin. We cooked, baked, decorated and had a successful party on Saturday. This past week was crazy, and I'm looking forward to getting back to my normal schedule.

1 comment: