Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Meetings

Have you ever had to run a meeting and have NO idea what your topic will be until literally 30 min before?! This was me today. I have known about this meeting for at least a month and I'm not usually one to "wing it", I ALWAYS have a plan. I felt really guilty this morning coming to work knowing I still had to prepare for a meeting. So I turn on my computer and notice ..... my boss called out sick! I felt a moment of relief (but only a moment, the meeting wasn't cancelled after all) But I didn't have to worry about looking unprepared in front of him. Although the meeting went well, I now know It is not in my nature to not put in the effort.
                                  (Yes, that is a CD player hiding behind my keyboard)

No comments:

Post a Comment