Thursday, March 13, 2014

24 weeks

Oh hey, It's a picture of me. 
top: JCPenny // pants: Q

I have to tell you, I don't know how other bloggers take happy pics of themselves while pregnant. I feel like crap, most of the time, and barely have anything decent to wear most days. These pants are completely unbuttoned/unzipped under that long tank top there. 


I'm 24 weeks pregnant, which sounds crazy because that means in about 16 weeks there will be an entire other human living in our house... I'm so not ready. Then again, on the other hand, I can't stand not feeling normal and can't wait for this baby to be born. Besides not having anything to wear, I'm beyond exhausted and I still can't eat plain white rice (weird right). 


follow along: Bloglovin // Facebook // Feedly // G+ // RSS // Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. There's no way to get ready so don't sweat it! It's surprising how quickly you learn how to do everything with a new baby. You look great even if you don't feel it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful, just remember to pamper yourself, you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete