Saturday, June 20, 2015

Dear Kins


One year ago today you came into this world 2 weeks earlier than expected. Don’t get me wrong, I was so excited to get you out of my tummy! Your birth was an experience that daddy and I will never forget. I got to hold you in my arms within seconds and I have been so in love ever since.

You are seriously the sweetest little baby. I love your little shy smiles. I love how you love your brother SO much, and he loves you just the same. You get so excited when you see your pink penguin and it’s so cute how you mimic us after cutting your nails, brushing your hair, putting on your socks… all the stuff that you will one day do yourself and not need my help with.

And other times you are the most troublesome. You love to put EVERYTHING in your mouth! You love to scream and throw yourself backwards …. Or sometimes forward. Why on earth do you like to slap your face and laugh?! And I don’t know why you throw your bottle after every meal! 




Happy Birthday Kin Kin!! I love you so much!

follow along: Bloglovin // Facebook // Feedly // G+ // RSS // Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. She's gorgeous! I think it's funny that she throws her bottle when she's done, dramatic ending!

    ReplyDelete